thentic Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike Basketball Jerseys Hockey Jerseys China Sup | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
123 Jan 11
TORONTO -- Jacob Markstrom showed up to the Air Canada Centre on Sunday thinking he was backing up star goalie Henrik Lundqvist in Swedens World Cup of Hockey opener against Russia. Cheap Yeezy Shoes Online .But Markstrom started in place of Lundqvist, who was sent home due to an illness, and stopped 27 shots to help the Swedes beat Russia 2-1 in Group B play.I didnt expect it, so, youre surprised, Markstrom said. Mentally, its a little different [preparation] because you cant really get in the zone (if youre not starting), but everything physically, I try to do the same thing so if stuff like this happens, youre ready.Gabriel Landeskog and Victor Hedman scored second-period goals for the Swedes.Alex Ovechkin scored for Russia, and Sergei Bobrovsky stopped 27 shots.Ovechkin thought he tied the game with seven seconds left, but officials waved it off, ruling the puck went off Ovechkins glove and in.I thought I touched it, Ovechkin said. To be honest with you, I didnt see the replay. But I felt the touch. I dont know if it was the puck or the stick. I definitely felt the touch on my hand on my stick.The Russians tested Markstrom early;?Vladimir Tarasenko one-timed a shot off Evgeni Malkins faceoff win, but Markstrom was able to get his left pad on the puck and steer it aside just 30 seconds into the game.Moments later, Tarasenko hit Markstrom in the mask with a shot that the Vancouver goalie was able to shake off.Landeskog got Sweden on the board with a power-play goal, one-timing Erik Karlssons pass over Bobrovskys blocker at 10:41 of the second period. Less than 2 minutes later, Hedman one-timed Carl Hagelins feed glove-side past Bobrovsky.Ovechkin scored with 33 seconds left in the third, putting a wrist shot from the point off the post and past a screened Markstrom.Swedish coach Rikard Gronberg was pleased with the way his team executed the prepared game plan following a 6-2 loss to Team Europe in pre-tournament competition Wednesday.[We] wanted to make sure their transition game didnt happen so quickly, Gronberg said. It was really important for us to have puck control. We didnt want to get into a run-and-gun type of game with the Russian team because thats where their strengths are.Russia will return to action Monday night against Team North America. The Swedes play Finland on Tuesday. Cheap Yeezys For Sale .J. Ellis hit two-run homers and the NL West champion Los Angeles Dodgers defeated the San Diego Padres 4-0 Saturday night. Cheap Yeezy Shoes Wholesale . -- Jakob Silfverberg is making himself right at home with the Anaheim Ducks, scoring four goals in his first four games. http://www.cheapyeezy.us/ . Uniteds eighth defeat of a wretched campaign means Liverpool, which currently occupies the fourth and final Champions League place, could go nine points clear of its fierce rival by beating West Bromwich Albion on Sunday. Charlie Adam scored both of Stokes goals at Britannia Stadium either side of Robin van Persies equalizer, with a miserable day for seventh-place United capped by first-half injuries to centre halves Jonny Evans and Phil Jones that forced them off.Jordan Spieth believes he can build on last season’s success, starting at this week’s Northern Trust Open where Rory McIlroy also features. Spieth narrowly missed out on forcing his way into a play-off at Riviera 12 months ago as James Hahn claimed a maiden PGA Tour title, but has since won six victories worldwide.  The world No 1 hasnt replicated his 2015 dominance since a convincing season-opening victory in Hawaii last month, although showed signs of improvement with a bogey-free final round 66 during last weeks AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am. Spieth admitted to being physically jaded during a tied-fifth finish in Abu Dhbai, ended runner-up in Singapore despite another off-key putting display and got off to a slow start before on the West Coast last week before his strong finish. Spieth only just made the cut after three rounds at Pebble Beach The 22-year-old tees off for the opening two rounds alongside long-time friend Justin Thomas and former Masters champion Fred Couples, with Spieth remaining confident of having another big season.I think that we have the right balance and the right team, Spieth told a press conference on Tuesday. I think last year kind of proved that we could do it throughout a season and stay in contention in the biggest events, so I have full confidence in that. Sure, youre going to get good breaks and youre going to get bad breaks. For me, the more you look at it as hopefully Im out here for 30 more years, youre going to see a lot of both. Cheap Yeezy Shoes China. I think its all gotten a bit more consistent.  When the pressure comes on, I can now really relate and look back to a lot of key moments where Ive hit shots in the past when the pressure has been on. The world No 1 struggled with his putter in Abu Dhabi and Singapore This weeks par-71 course overlooking the iconic Hollywood sign is a popular destination for Spieth, who is making his fourth appearance in five years at the West Coast Swing finale.Ive probably played this course close to 30 times now, which is a lot compared to other tournaments, Spieth added. Its one of my favourites in the entire world.I love being here. Its one of the very few (courses) with the history that it has ... not only just the champions but all those who have walked these fairways.For me to win on a golf course that I consider one of the top few in the world, I mean, thats always a goal. It would be pretty amazing.Watch the Northern Trust Open throughout the week live on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golf.  Or watch from £6.99 without a contract, on NOW TV Also See: Spieth looks to build on success Rory and Spieth meet in Cali 2015 recap: Hahn takes title Golf live on Sky Sports 4 Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike Basketball Jerseys Hockey Jerseys China Supply Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Sale Authentic College Jerseys MLB Jerseys China Stitched Soccer Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Nike Jerseys ' ' ' 
Share:

Clickbank Ads