ue. ... Brewers reliever Tom Gorzelanny (1-0 | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
123 Apr 16
Beach volleyball star Kerri Walsh Jennings?is the subject of a new documentary, and to get any closer to whats going on inside the three-time Olympic gold medalist, you would need an X-ray. Walace Jersey .Actually, the 45-minute film that is scheduled to debut five days before the opening ceremony of the Rio de Janeiro Games includes MRI scans of her shoulder, along with footage from the operating room where Walsh Jennings had one of the four surgeries she needed to get back to the Olympics for a fifth time.It seemed like such a big honor and such a big opportunity to show everything that goes into it, Walsh Jennings said in an interview with The Associated Press. Were a pretty open-book family; we kind of lead with our hearts. Theres nothing to hide.Produced by Tribeca Digital Studios and Dicks Sporting Goods Films, Kerri Walsh Jennings: Gold Within will debut on July 31 on NBC and give a more in-depth view of the athletes journey to Rio than the short, soft-focus vignettes the network will air during the games.The trailer released this week includes scenes of Walsh Jennings at home discussing toilet training with one of her toddlers, as well as picking another up from school. Her husband, fellow beach volleyball pro Casey Jennings, speaks of her dedication. Margery Lee Walsh is interviewed while waiting for her daughter to come out of surgery.I hope what they capture most is that there are so many people who help me to chase my dreams, said Walsh Jennings, who hadnt seen the final cut of the footage. No one behind you gets the appreciation they deserve.Producers followed Walsh Jennings over the past 11 months, a spokesman said. Soon after they started shooting, she had surgery on her separated right shoulder in order to be back at the beach to beat an Olympic qualification deadline.Dr. William Schobert, her orthopedic surgeon, tried to rein Walsh Jennings in, telling her that a six-month recovery is more the standard than the four months she set as a goal.I know, she tells him in the documentary, with a shake of her head and a slight smile. But we are not standard people.Its typical of Walsh Jennings, a perpetually optimistic Stanford graduate nicknamed Six Feet of Sunshine that has a ruthless side that comes out on the court.I believe, with all my heart, without one single doubt, that I am going to come back stronger from this, she says in the film.But in a rare moment of doubt, she also admits to her beach volleyball partner, April Ross, that she was scared. Walsh Jennings told the AP she could not recall what prompted the emotion but acknowledged that such misgivings do arise.In this journey, the fear creeps in from time to time, Walsh Jennings said. The hint of that is there because theres an unknown factor to everything.Thats true in everyones life. I dont choose to live there; I let it spark me. Jonas Jersey . -- Jimmie Johnson held off a teammate, passed a pair of Hall of Famers, and dominated once more at Dover. Rodriguinho Jersey . Blackwood, 28, has played the last three seasons in the San Diego Padres system, including the past two summers with Class AA San Antonio of the Texas League. http:///...ian-football-jersey/ . The Canadian squad, skipped by Jennifer Jones of Winnipeg, got on the board first with two in the second end, and followed that with two more apiece in the fourth and sixth ends.MILWAUKEE - Aramis Ramirez hit an RBI single with one out in the ninth inning, giving the Milwaukee Brewers a 5-4 victory over the Phillies on Friday night that ended Philadelphias five-game winning streak. Jean Segura started the winning rally by beating out a grounder to short for an infield single off Jeremy Horst (0-2). Ryan Braun singled and Segura advanced to third base. Ramirez then lined the second pitch he saw to left field to drive in the winning run. Reliever Francisco Rodriguez (1-0) pitched a scoreless ninth inning for Milwaukee, which rallied from a 4-0 deficit. Alfredo Figaro started for Milwaukee in place of Marco Estrado, who is on the disabled list with a strained left hamstring. He went 5 1-3 innings, giving up four runs on seven hits. Cliff Lee allowed four runs and eight hits in seven innings for the Phillies, who fell back to .500. Lee struck out eight. Lee gave up at least one hit in six of the seven innings he pitched. Philadelphia grabbed a 1-0 lead in the first inning. John Mayberry doubled to left field and scored on a single by Jimmy Rollins. The Phillies added three more runs in the fourth inning. Hot hitting Dominic Brown doubled to the rright field corner and scored on a single by Delmon Young. Thiago Silva Jersey. Erik Kratz then lined his eighth home run of the season to make the score 4-0. Milwaukee finally got to Lee in the fourth inning, scoring two runs. Yuniesky Betancouts RBI double that Brown got this glove on, but could not hold onto scored the first run. Figaro knocked in the second run with a groundout. The Brewers tied it 4-all in the seventh inning. Norichika Aoki led off the inning with a walk. He scored when Segura lined a triple into the right field corner. Segura scored when Freddy Galvis relay throw got away from Kratz. NOTES: Aoki has struck out just 12 times in 263 plate appearances this season, the best ratio in the major leagues. He has gone 59 plate appearances without striking out, the longest streak by a Brewers player since Brady Clark went 60 appearances in 2005. ... Phillies 2B Chase Utley said Friday he believes he can rejoin the team by the middle of June. Utley has been on the disabled list since May 21 with a strained right oblique. ... Brewers reliever Tom Gorzelanny (1-0) will make his first start of the season Saturday against the Phillies Kyle Kendrick (6-3). Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Discount NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys ChinaCheap Jerseys Free Shipping China Jerseys Cheap Jerseys NFL Cheap ' ' '
Share:

Clickbank Ads