hance against Corrales.I am eager to regain my belt | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
123 Oct 13
Romanian runner Elena Mirela Lavric tested positive for meldonium at last months world indoor championships, the Romanian Athletics Federation said on Tuesday Lavrics result is the first failed drug test from the championships and comes at a time when track and fields governing body is under pressure over its management of doping issues. Johnny Gaudreau Flames Jersey Authentic .Romanian federation chairman Ion Sandu told the online publication ProSport that Lavric had stopped taking meldonium, which boosts stamina, in December, before it was banned, but that the federation only found out on March 7 that it was no longer legal. That was the same day that Maria Sharapova revealed she had failed a doping test for the drug.I dont know how long this medicine stays in the organism. I consider there is a lack of communication between medics and athletes, Sandu told ProSport. Maria Sharapova addresses the media to reveal she had failed a test for meldonium Lavric could be banned for up to four years, while Romania could lose its bronze medal in the 4x400m relay, for which Lavric ran the second leg in the final.Lavric is a former European and world indoor champion in the 800m and also competed at the 2012 Olympics, reaching the semi-finals.Nataliya Lupu of Ukraine, withdrew before the championships in Portland after testing positive for meldonium, while former 1,500m world champion Abeba Aregawi of Sweden has also been provisionally suspended after testing positive. Mike Vernon Flames Jersey Authentic . While hell be dialed in to that tournament on a course he loves, you can forgive him if his eyes glance down the calendar just a bit, towards April. Craig Conroy Flames Jersey Authentic . 1 position. The Mustangs (6-0), who beat Queens 50-31 last weekend, earned 17 first-place votes and 287 points in voting by the Football Reporters of Canada. Western was last ranked first in the country in October 2011. http:///...n-flames-jersey-c-6/ . PETERSBURG, Fla. In a stunning upset, junior lightweight Takashi Uchiyama lost his world title to Jezreel Corrales in April, but he will get a chance to regain the 130-pound belt.Uchiyama announced at a news conference this week in Tokyo that he and Corrales will meet again on a Watanabe Promotions card in the works for Dec. 31 at a site to be determined in Uchiyamas home country of Japan.The terms have been agreed to but the contract is not yet signed. New Years Eve is a traditional date for world title cards in Japan every year.The 36-year-old Uchiyama (24-1-1, 20 KOs) made 11 successful title defenses after winning the belt in 2010 but then ran into Corrales (20-1, 8 KOs), a 25-year-old southpaw from Panama, on April 27 at the Ota-City General Gymnasium in Tokyo. Uchiyama was a big favorite, but Corrales scored three knockdowns in the second round and knocked him ouut in that round to win the title and hand him his first career defeat. Deryk Engelland Flames Jersey. .After the victory, Corrales was ordered to meet mandatory challenger and secondary titlist Jason Sosa, but with both having other, more lucrative opportunities, the WBA gave them special permits so each could take an optional defense first.Corrales will face Uchiyama again and Sosa (19-1-4, 15 KOs), of Camden, New Jersey, is scheduled to face Stephen Smith (24-2, 14 KOs), of England, on Nov. 12 in Monte Carlo.Uchiyama is happy to get a second chance against Corrales.I am eager to regain my belt since I was careless in the first encounter, said Uchiyama, who would become the oldest Japanese fighter to win a world title if he regains the belt. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' ' 
Share: